Enhanced Measures in Trafford Early Years and Education Settings
In October, in response to the increasing rate and subsequent peak in Covid infection across Trafford, a number of recommendations were made to Early Years and Education Settings. A review date was set for the 1st November, with the enhanced measures including;
· face coverings for secondary pupils,
· face coverings for all staff,
· daily LFD testing for household contacts,
· routine LFD asymptomatic testing,
· reinforcing face covering during travel,
· parents/carers wearing face coverings during drop off and collection.
Therefore Trafford’s Public Health, Covid Response team reviewed the recommendations, and in light of the current epidemiology, it has been agreed to keep the current enhanced measures in place, and to review these again on the 15th November 2021.